The RS2228 is a high-speed, low-power doublepole/double-throw (DPDT) analog switch with single Enable. It is designed to operate from 1.8 V to 5.5 V.
The RS2228 has a bus-switch enable pin, OE̅̅̅̅, that can place the signal paths in high impedance. This allows the user to isolate the bus when it is not in use and consume less current.
The RS2228 is a high-bandwidth switch specially designed for the switching of high-speed USB2.0 signals in handset and consumer applications, such as cell phones, digital cameras, and notebooks with hubs or controllers with limited USB I/Os.
The RS2228 is available QFN1.4×1.8-10L package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
• -3dB Bandwidth: 550MHz
• Supply Range: +1.8V to +5.5V
• RON is Typically 6Ω
• Fast Switching Times: tON 20ns tOFF 15ns
• Break-Before-Make Switching
• Low Power Consumption (1μA Maximum)
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Operation
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
• MicroSIZE PACKAGES: QFN1.4×1.8-10L
• Routes Signals for USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0
• MP3 and Other Personal Media Players
• Portable Instrumentation
• USB Switching
• Digital Cameras
• Set-Top Box
• Cell Phones